Thursday, February 17, 2011
Sunday, February 6, 2011
Saturday, January 29, 2011
Saturday, January 15, 2011
Thursday, December 23, 2010
Saturday, December 18, 2010
Friday, August 13, 2010
This week’s dare!
famous last words…
Do you ever catch yourself sounding just like your mother? Or maybe your great “grandpa joe” or your “aunt Lily May”? What about quotes from your favorite movie or even your friend around the corner? For me… it is increasingly often that I catch myself quoting things that other people say that stand out to me. Some are “one-liner” words of advice. Some are funny things I say to make my kids laugh. Some are prefaced with “well, like the guy on that movie said…” And some are even disciplinary statements I say with a louder, authoritative sounding tone, although I sometimes have to turn my face for a moment and snicker thinking “oh my gosh… i sound like my mom!” hahahaha.
So let’s hear them! Tell us some of the things that have been imprinted into your mind throughout your life.
- Let’s see at least 5 sayings that have really stuck with you over the years (or recently). (But don’t limit yourself! You can use as many as you wish… but at least 5.)
- Let’s give credit where credit is due! hahaha. For each saying you use, tell us who first said it to you or who you heard the quote from.
- Use an arrow of any kind somewhere on your layout. It’ll help visually express the “repetiveness” in it all.
- Since the journaling will be more of our focus here (i know… *shock* right? lol) let’s use at least one letter or symbol from your favorite alpha.
- Photos aren’t required, but if you use one, personal or stock photos are acceptable.
COME JOIN IN THE FUN!