Sunday, May 17, 2009

Kulscrap Designs @ DigiTop3

Hi!  I am a New Digital Scrapbook Designer.  I will be designing for DigiTop3.  I would love for you to check out my designs & even tell me what you think.  I will be posting my new kits & products on my blog, so feel free to stop by any time to check out what is new.  I am new at this and would love any suggestions or input on anything concerning the Digi Scrap world.  Thanks for taking the time to stop by.  I hope you will stop by again.  

I am a Mom of 4 handsome boys and a wife to my best friend.
I started digital scrapbooking about a year ago and I am excited 
to now be a Designer.  I guess you could say I am addicted!
I love making memories with family and friends.  Through digital
scrapbooking I can make sure the memories made 
aren't forgotten.  Memories are worth making & remembering!

I will soon have my designs on:       DigiTop3.com

No comments:

Post a Comment