Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Christmas Cards & Believe Kit

Christmas is coming, and it is that time again. Time to send out christmas cards to all of your loved ones. To make it a little easier I have made 2 sets of card templates and they are already available in my store at denim and daisies & will be available soon at digiscrap3. So come on over and snag them, so you can get those cards ready in time for the holidays.

The first set includes 4- 5x7 templates. They include a front & back. It follows the more "classic" christmas colors, of red & green.
The second set of templates, also includes 4- 5x7 templates. They include a front and back. It follow more of a "winter" color scheme of blue & grey.
And now for my christmas kit "Believe"....
It will be in stores early next week, so I hope you will all stop by to check it out!
A beautiful layout by one of my CT members....
Happy Scrappin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment